Saudi Icon is seeking a senior interior architect – creative team leader to join its firm in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- integrate with Saudi Icon’s unique approach to design and to the creation of innovative and transformative fit-out projects
- work with our principals, senior team members and the project teams to develop projects throughout all phases from design to execution
- lead or participate in presentations to clients, design panels and other governing bodies
- lead, direct and manage internal design teams, including monitoring project financial performance
- lead or support various design components or project activities, spanning from early concept to completion
- direct and oversee the production of drawings and documentation, through the full design process or during a particular stage, ensuring completion in a timely and orderly manner and in alignment with our high standard of quality
- lead large project consultant teams to ensure tight coordination of drawings between different disciplines especially MEP coordination with ID
- lead the development of accurate and complete specifications including furniture selections, fabrics and textiles etc
- lead the construction administration of projects, including site visits and related office documentation
- provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to complex design challenges
- prepare code compliance evaluations and lead reviews with governing compliance agencies
- manage and mentor more junior architects to achieve extraordinary design solutions and outcomes
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.