Scenario Architecture is seeking a Part 2 or equivalent architectural assistant to join its team in London.
We are looking for a design-oriented architectural assistant (Part 2/equivalent), to focus on RIBA stages zero to four using ArchiCAD.
We are a dynamic studio specialising in high-end private residential projects. Our design methodology is uniquely collaborative, with the client as the focus of the design process.
We create bespoke, functional, sustainable and beautiful homes that are based on the methodical analysis and simulations of the unique way in which people wish to interact with the space around them.
Each project is allocated a team of three with each individual member specialising in one of the following key aspects – design, technical design and management.
We are looking for an architect to act as a design and planning specialist within multiple of these project teams.
The successful candidate must have:
- outstanding design and space planning skills with the ability to articulate high-quality and detailed schemes, thinking, and creating directly within a 3D environment.
- understanding of BIM concepts and workflows (strong users of Revit or other relevant packages who are happy to migrate will be considered)
- ability to produce high-quality 3D visualisations and photo-realistic renders
- excellent time management and multitasking skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- outstanding communication and presentation skills, alongside the ability to liaise effectively with other team members, clients, planners and consultants
- keen interest in current and emerging trends, new materials, furnishing and lighting solutions
- high levels of team spirit with a collaborative and positive approach
- eligibility to work permanently in the UK and fluent written and spoken English
The successful candidate would ideally have:
- strong ArchiCAD skills
- experience with UK planning procedures and policies
- strong abilities in interior design through the selection of finishes, fixtures, and fittings as well as lighting design
- experience working on high-end residential projects for end-users
- good understanding and basic applied knowledge of sustainable design.
Practice structure and characteristics:
- boutique in scale and approach, ensuring a friendly, personal and high-quality service to our clients. Stable, long-standing and experienced full-time team, without temporary or part-time employees
- non-hierarchical, with team members collaborating seamlessly to achieve common objectives with high levels of team spirit and custodianship
- autonomy, each team member has the freedom to act and take decisions independently within the jurisdiction of their role and the Scenario Vision, with other team members, including the funding directors, supporting and advising only
- flexible approach to HR, with trust-based flexible working hours driven by allocated tasks and milestones and delivered by self-imposed priorities and disciplined, individual time management
- strong brand identity, office culture, and high levels of team spirit
How to apply
Please submit your CV and portfolio via the apply for job button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom