Schiller Projects is looking for a mid-level architect/designer to join its team in New York.
Schiller Projects is an award winning design firm located in downtown Manhattan. Our projects range from product development/branding to free-standing construction to analytics driven design. We operate as an analytics driven design consultancy, leveraging our expertise in built design, graphic design, branding and strategy we develop information based client-centered solutions ranging from free-standing residential design, to product development to large scale commercial construction.
All applicants must meet the below standards:
Job Description: project architect with minimum three-five years’ experience. Strong experience in Revit, Rhino, and Adobe Suite are mandatory. Skill in Grasshopper and rendering capabilities a plus that will create more opportunities for you.
Daily responsibilities range as follows:
- program analysis
- data analysis based on research related to project specific criteria -Details coordination and generation
- regular communication with client
- consultant communication and coordination
- storyboarding and planning
- document generation as it relates to all phases of design
- high level of verbal and written communication
- product research and implementation into detail drawings
- hand sketching
- physical model building
- design analysis and development
- ability to operate on several different tasks within a given day, on several different projects
- meeting regular and demanding deadlines
- operating and executing under pressure as it relates to project milestones
- ability to work through design problems to reach appropriate solutions
We believe heavily in positive collaboration and maintain an environment of self-motivated people who are excited at the opportunity to collaborate and significantly contribute to a growing firm. We look especially for people with diverse academic and work backgrounds that may bring another way of thinking to our open minded and supportive workplace. The job includes many client facing opportunities, exposure to construction and advanced fabrication and seeing projects through from vision to execution.
Please submit one PDF document no more than 5MB that includes a cover letter, resume, references, and work samples to email@example.com.
Please show work that demonstrates an understanding of design, your experience in drawing and making and how your experience can add value to the firm. The cover letter should include your availability and salary requirement. We are currently unable to sponsor international candidates who require additional legal authorization to work in the United States
Print studio graphic design internship
at The Architectural Association School of Architecture