Schneider+schumacher architects is looking for a CAD/BIM programmer to join its Frankfurt office.We are looking for a CAD/BIM programmer to create, administer and support CAD systems in the office in Frankfurt and our offices in Vienna and China.
Based in our Frankfurt office you will work closely with various teams in multiple CAD environments – principally Aecosim/microstation and Revit.
In order to support the diverse teams and projects you must have the following skills and experience:
- in depth knowledge of CAD on a programming level. Knowledge of programming languages like C++, Microstation VBA, Autodesk LISP, Python, etc. is essential
- understanding of BIM systems and CAD standards for architecture, primarily in a German context is necessary
- prior experience in CAD based administrative role in the office
- knowledge of software implementation and workflow organisation
- capability of developing/programming customized solutions for CAD-based issues in architecture
- strong communication skills – written and verbal, interpersonal work ethics, excellent command of English, German proficiency is desirable
schneider+schumacher is a renowned German office and the portfolio of projects range from lamps as part of design elements to a particle accelerator in Darmstadt, Germany. With offices in Frankfurt, Vienna, Tianjin and Shanghai, the office offers a wide range of possibilities for young as well as experienced architects.
If you are keen to join a creative, innovative and efficient practice, we would like to hear from you. Programmers with an interest in architecture are also welcome to apply.
Please submit your CV with a concise portfolio of past works and a letter detailing your suitability for this position and your interest in joining schneider+schumacher to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley