Schönbuch is hiring a head of product management to join its team in Munich, Germany.
Schönbuch is a furniture brand whose crisp designs and expressive colours get noticed. But Schönbuch furniture not only looks good, it’s functional and high-quality as well. From the infinite possibilities of our popular storage systems to standalone furniture items and accessories. Originally specialising in furniture for entrance areas, Schönbuch creates pieces for around the home but also for commercial settings. We are a Bavarian company based in Bad Königshofen and Munich and work with many big names and young talents from the world of design.
To complement our leadership team in Munich, from January 2024, we are looking for a new head of product management.
You will be responsible for:
- leading product management, working with your own team
- liaising with external service providers
- developing new products and collections in collaboration
- strategic development of our product portfolio
- examining and preselecting ideas and designs for new products
- liaising between external designers, suppliers’ workshops
- cooperation with our production partner Ress Möbelwerkstätten
- creating sales literature, such as price lists, product information and material samples
- adapting and developing the pCon product configurator
- registering designs (IP)
- monitoring and analysing the market
- planning and setting up our international trade fair booths
- organising and coordinating exhibition concepts for showrooms
- a degree in product, industrial or interior design
- ideally, at least five years of experience in interior design or furniture development
- a sound knowledge of design, materials and furniture production
- an outstanding knowledge of the latest in design and trends
- proficiency in the relevant graphical representation technologies
- Mac OS X and Windows and skills as well as Rhinoceros, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- excellent skills in written and spoken German and English
- ideally a knowledge of Italian
- ability to work independently and under your own responsibility
- excellent organisational skills
- an open mind that will allow you to embrace new topics, tasks and challenges
- enjoy working in a team in our small but innovative company
Please email your application including your portfolio and salary proposal (maximum 8 MB) to our CEO Michael Ress via the apply for job button below.