Scott Brownrigg is looking for a communications manager to join its team in London.
Scott Brownrigg is a global design leader ranked within the UK Top 10 and within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices. With our Head Office in London, we have studios across the UK and internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is currently looking to progress to a communications manager role. Working closely with our head of marketing and communications you will help develop, manage and deliver our global communications plans and strategies to meet our ambitious five year’s business plan, raising our profile both within the UK and Internationally.
Working closely with the head of marketing and communications you will:
- develop and implement sector and project specific communications strategies and media campaigns to raise Scott Brownrigg’s profile within the UK and internationally
- engage regularly with studios and sectors in order to understand their strategic objectives, and to assist in delivering their business plans
- devise and implement a robust digital communications strategy, ensuring key activities are also supported (HR/recruitment)
- assist in sourcing, developing, writing and editing clear and engaging content for press releases and internal, online and digital channels including our client e-newsletter, intranet, social media (twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram) and website as well as for company
literature and exhibitions
- develop content in accordance with our brand guidelines and tone of voice
- upload content to all our digital and social media channels, ensuring platforms are kept up-to-date
- secure key personnel profile opportunities – speaker opportunities, roundtables, media interviews
- manage project-specific award submissions
- oversee the production of marketing material and company literature, exhibition boards and event material with the assistance of the graphics team
- deliver corporate, regional and sector-specific events together with the event and marketing administrator
- ensuring that the contacts side of the CRM system are updated and maintained by the sectors and admin teams to allow for effective and targeted online/ebulletin campaigns and event attendance
Your skills and experience
- be a skilled communications and PR specialist, ideally with previous experience within architecture
- have solid experience and understanding of on and offline media platforms
- be a skilled content writer with a keen eye for quality control (including proofreading, quality checking, imagery and design)
- ideally have established media and industry contacts
- hold experience of compiling and submitting industry awards
- highly competent in the use of graphics, in particular excellent working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
Your personal qualities
You will be:
- able to multi-task, prioritise and work efficiently to tight deadlines
- highly organised and efficient with keen attention to detail
- a team player who is both reliable and flexible and is also able to work under their own initiative
- professional, enthusiastic and pro-active approach and keen to develop within a marketing and communications team
- a Strong character with the ability to influence and persuade others internally and externally
About our culture
Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business
and as a team. We listen and explore every angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all.
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter indicating your availability, salary expectations and reason for applying using the ‘apply’ link below.
Closing date for application will be 8 February 2019.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Scott Brownrigg is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time.