Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business and as a team.
We listen and explore every angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all and we’d like you to join our team.
Scott Brownrigg are a global design leader, ranked 11th within the UK and within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices. With our head office in London, we have studios across the UK and internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and proactive communications manager to join our team to deliver the global communications function within the practice. You will have exceptional communication skills with proven ability to build effective relationships with senior stakeholders and a demonstrated track-record of working as part of a global team.
Working closely with our board directors you will enhance the practice’s reputation by leading the practice’s profile, developing and managing the creation of press releases and thought leadership, together with content for social media. You will be responsible for promoting a greater understanding of brand values, strengths and vision and ensure the firm’s brand proposition is embedded and there is consistency throughout all activities and messaging.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- collaborative approach and global outlook
- understanding of current and future market influences and sector-specific issues and the ability to foster commercial awareness within the company
- a sound understanding of the property and construction industry
- ability to manage a small team yet also work independently
- exceptional personal communication skills
- a strong writing ability with attention to detail
- self-starter with initiative, flexible and pro-active approach
- ability to train, coach and motivate others
- highly competent with using graphics and IT systems, in particular excellent working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop or Affinity Publisher and Affinity Photo
- experienced with social media channels and associated analytics
This role would suit someone with proven experience in a similar role within the architectural industry.
The role is a fixed term maternity cover contract initially for nine months with the scope to become permanent depending on the needs of the business.
Location: flexible but commutable to London minimum two days per week once our studios re-open
The practice offers a dynamic, friendly working environment and great career development opportunities as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
For a detailed job specification and further information on Scott Brownrigg please visit our website.
To apply, please submit your CV with a covering letter indicating your availability and salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Closing date for application is 18 March 2021.
Our diversity is our strength. We celebrate our differences and we come together to listen, explore and create. We want to nurture talent regardless of background and location. We particularly encourage applicants from communities under-represented in the profession.
We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time.