SCP is seeking a full-time finance and office assistant to join its team in London.
Based at the friendly head office in Shoreditch, the candidate will support the Buying Manager and Directors. This role is suitable for a confident, technically minded individual with strong organisation skills, and good understanding of finance and office life.
- purchase invoice processing
- maintaining supplier account ledgers
- assist buying team with managing outstanding purchase orders and deliveries
- assist buying team with implementing price increases and product updates
- bank and credit card reconciliation
- maintain office supplies and office service contracts
- assist general manager and IT providers with onboarding, installs and support calls
- assist department heads with day-to-day running of the office
- support directors with building operations
- assisting with events and showroom set-ups
- previous accounting and/or office administration desirable (one year plus)
- familiarity with accounting software, such as Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, etc
- excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- proficient in Microsoft Office
- strong IT skills, networking knowledge, technical knowledge
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- strong analytical ability
- high level of accuracy
- self-motivated, ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- able to work as a team as well as independently
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 6 pm. No remote working is available.
The salary is £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits include staff discount, a pension scheme, 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increasing to max 33 days – one day per year’s service).
Please apply via the apply for job button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom