SCP is looking for a showroom sales manager to join its trade showroom on Pimlico Road, London.
Applicants will have existing relationships within the London interior designer community and a proven track record in high-end residential sales of contemporary furniture and lighting. Your role will be to develop relationships with designers and their clients, working from the initial concept stage, developing specifications through to ordering and installation.
- build a customer base and meet sales targets
- develop and maintain relationships with interior designers, their clients and retail clients
- manage projects effectively to secure orders and ensure a timely delivery
- maintain in-depth brand and product knowledge to provide exceptional customer service
- maintain operational standards in the showroom and manage showroom assistant
- work with purchasing team to co-ordinate showroom and exhibition displays
- work with the marketing team to manage showroom events
In this role, you will receive full support from the team at the SCP head office.
- interest and knowledge of contemporary design furniture and lighting
- ability to provide exceptional customer service
- aptitude to work independently
- excellent organisational skills
- personable and sociable
- available and willing to work occasional weekends
Please apply with a CV, cover letter and your salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.