SCP is hiring a trade and residential sales coordinator to join its team in London.
We are looking for a sales coordinator to join our busy trade and residential project sales team working out of our Shoreditch Showroom.
SCP is an established company in the design industry having manufactured and supplied contemporary furniture for 38 years. The trade and residential team works closely with our global resellers and interior designers to deliver high-end products and projects. We are a close-knit team of individuals with exceptional product knowledge and an extensive understanding of design and furniture manufacturing.
The role will support the sales team with the smooth running of projects day to day, prepare complex sales quotes, raise sales orders, organise deliveries, whilst liaising with our clients, procurement team and suppliers to ensure our clients receive excellent service. The position is full-time, five days a week, Tuesday to Saturday.
Candidates will need to be efficient, proactive and motivated to manage a demanding workload across multiple clients and projects. They must be confident in social environments to help with showroom events, communicate with suppliers, and assist with client-facing meetings. They will need one to two years of experience working within a sales or sales support role and ideally have previous experience within design or furniture industries.
- strong communication and numeracy skills
- strong organisational and administrative skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- initiative and problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- salary £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- 28 holidays
- excellent product knowledge and training
- opportunity for future development
- the chance to partner with hundreds of exciting brands
- the chance to work with an experienced and professional team
- the chance to join an inspiring and fast-paced industry
- generous staff discount
Please apply via the apply for job button below.