at Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox is looking for an organised full-time studio manager to join its team in London.
This role is client facing and requires charm and finesse. We need someone with extensive project management experience and an appreciation for the creative process.
Working closely with the Workshop Supervisor this role will see you create new client relationships and build on existing ones while making sure the creative output of the business is consistently delivered with excellence.
- oversee the effective day to day running of the Sebastian Cox studio, taking client enquiries from an initial brief to a delivered piece of furniture
- working in collaboration with the workshop supervisor to create a production schedule which delivers all work smoothly and on time
- working in collaboration with designers to realise client briefs
- coordinate with the directors and share regular reports on studio activity
- manage and work in collaboration with the studio assistant
- responsible for the project management software, Pipedrive
Skills and experience:
- experience in project management, coordination or production of creative assets
- highly organised with a natural ability to multitask
- excellent communication skills, flexing between clients, suppliers, team mates and directors
- ability to maintain a keen eye for detail while working under pressure
This is the perfect job for you, if:
- you’re looking for the opportunity to play a key role in the continued growth and development of an exciting nature-first brand
- you’re looking to join an enthusiastic team, working together towards a greater shared goal
- you have an interest in and understanding of design and making
- you are motivated by sustainability