Selina Hostels is looking for an architect to join its team in Krakow.
Our ecosystem consists of hospitality, food & beverage, tours, wellness, education, construction, real estate, Co-working, art & design, community outreach, education, surf, sales, marketing and technology. With 100+ locations opening around the globe, we have multiple job opportunities at any given time.
Looking for an amazing life experience?
A unique opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing lifestyle hospitality brands.
The surging hospitality brand shaping millennial travel.
Built with the digital nomad in mind, Selina is disrupting the hospitality industry with a design, tech and socially-centric approach to boutique hotel and co-working developments that enable travellers to seamlessly live and work abroad.
You are a multi-tasking, resourceful, imaginative, curious citizen of the world who enjoys challenges, fast pace, moving around and learning something new every day. Change is your ally and creativity your best friend. You are ready to jump in at any time and wear many hats because you value the growth you can have by learning to do it all.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- property visits as required
- create as-built drawings of existing property
- developing block diagrams and initial floor plans for program meetings utilising department staff & resources
- develop schematic design options based on existing conditions
- develop final schematic design for final approval
- develop schematic design for landscaping and green areas
- understanding of building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs
- work with construction documents
- create set of design documents based on concepts and program
- prepare 3D modeling and elevations as required
- create design presentations
- prepare lighting, outlet and furniture layout
- coordinate with F&B, operations, interior design, and construction to determine property requirements and create initial floor plans
- to be the link between the project team members (interior design, Art, PM, IT project coordinator)
- involvement in the schedule and budget of the project assigned by the leader architect
Requirements for this role:
- five+ years of experience of project experience, especially as lead architect of construction projects
- project management and/or hospitality experience – an advantage
- working knowledge of project terminology and requirements
- fluent in English and the language of the country you are applying for
- good organisation, verbal and written skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). MS Project experience preferred
- ability to follow up – an advantage
- ability to work in a group environment as well as independently
- ability to manage projects, multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- flexibility of schedule; travel as necessary and flexible working hours
Submit your application by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.