Selina Hostels is seeking an interior designer to join its team in Krakow.
Looking for an amazing life experience?
A unique opportunity to work for the fastest growing lifestyle and experience brand in the world!
You are a multi-tasking, resourceful, imaginative, curious citizen of the world who enjoys challenges, fast pace, moving around and learning something new every day. Change is your ally and creativity your best friend.
You are ready to jump in at any time and wear many hats because you value the growth you can have by learning to do it all.
Responsibilities and duties:
- providing input to developing block diagrams and initial floor plans for property renovations
- develop schematic design options based on existing conditions, budget, program, and schedule.
- develop final schematic design for final approval
- ensure the design is aligned with the Selina brand and history
- responsible for the quality, look, and feel of the products and spaces
- control of selection of finishes, furniture and all decoration elements
- be involved of the schedule and budget of each project
- liaise with creative teams for works onsite
Qualifications and skills:
- advanced English (Spanish or any other language a plus)
- previous experience in interior design a must (At least three+ years)
- previous experience with one or more areas of expertise a plus (interior design, construction, project management)
- restaurant (food & beverage) experience a plus
- willing to travel
- ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- proficiency in AutoCAD is mandatory.
- knowledge of Revit, Sketchup, Rhino, and/or other 3d modelling softwares are a plus
- knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. are also a plus
Submit your application by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.