Selina Hostels has an opportunity for an interior designer to join its firm in Panama City, Panama.
Looking for an amazing life experience?
A unique opportunity to work for the fastest growing lifestyle and experience brand in Latin America!
You are a multi-task, resourceful, imaginative, curious citizen of the world who enjoys challenges, fast pace, moving around and learning something new every day. Change is your ally and creativity your best friend. You are ready to jump in at any time and wear many hats because you value the growth you can have by learning to do it all.
Responsibilities and duties:
- providing input to developing block diagrams and initial floor plans for property renovations
- develop schematic design options based on existing conditions, budget, program, and schedule.
- develop final schematic designs for final approval
- ensure the design is aligned with the Selina brand and history
- responsible for the quality, look, and feel of the products and spaces
- control of selection of finishes, furniture and all decoration elements
- be involved of the schedule and budget of each project
- liaise with creative teams for works on site
Qualifications and skills:
- advanced English and Spanish
- previous experience in interior design a must (At least 3+ years)
- previous experience with one or more areas of expertise a plus (interior design, construction, project management)
- restaurant (food and beverage) experience a plus
- willing to travel
- ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- proficiency in AutoCAD is mandatory
- knowledge of Revit, SketchUp, Rhino, and/or other 3D modelling software are a plus
- knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. is also a plus
To apply, click here.