Camron PR is seeking a senior account manager to join its team in London.
Camron London is looking for a senior account manager to work across its international portfolio. The role oversees worldwide communications for a set of international clients in design, arts, travel, luxury and property. The ideal candidate will have four-plus years’ experience, with a majority of that time agency-side. The role is fast-paced and requires a confident, outgoing and professional individual with strong organisational skills and established UK and international media contacts. An ability to adapt to work across a range of lifestyle sectors, and to proactively suggest innovative ideas and partnerships, is highly desirable.
The senior account manager will report directly to an associate director and work closely with one of the agency’s senior management team.
Experience in the property and placemaking sector, alongside a strong interest and knowledge in the consumer landscape, is an asset and previous work within a team environment is essential. Proficiency in languages additional to English will be an asset.
- mentor and manage an account executive, press officer/intern
- function as key point of contact for clients
- leverage strong, international media relationships and demonstrated publicity experience
- possess creative vision, editorial and promotional idea-generating capacity
- oversee and execute launch events, press previews and campaign openings including concept development, guest lists, budgets and media generation
- write, edit and advise on client press materials, including releases and promotional content development
- prioritise, delegate and manage workload of the junior team
- support press trips internationally, developing itineraries closely with the client and hosting journalists on location
- appreciation of different types of media, including magazines, newspapers, and blogs
- keen understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and interest in emerging social media platforms
- BA Hons degree 2.1 or higher or equivalent
- knowledge and/or interest of design and culture
- ability to excel at working in a fast-paced environment
- organised, detail-oriented, and a great communicator—both in-person and online
- strong computer skills, including Mac and PC, Microsoft Office
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Max Tobias using the ‘apply’ link below.