Buro-OS is seeking a senior architect with a proven high rise buildings experience to work in London.
The successful candidate must be able to develop and manage new projects in collaboration and independently.
- professional degree in architecture, design or a relevant field
- at least ten years experience in internationally renowned offices
- proven experience in the field of high rise buildings design
- technical understanding and knowledge of the current design standards for high-rise buildings
- proven experience in (technical) detailing, project-related material research and complex problem solving
- proven experience and knowledge on complex buildings components, such as basement, core, vertical transportation, floorplans as well as façade, is a must
- proven experience in international projects covering Asia, US and/or UAE regions
- proven experience of different design stages from concept to completion, including liaising with consultants, clients, authorities, guaranteeing the integrity of the final design
- proven experience in using Revit in projects
- good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
- fluency in English required, Mandarin or other additional languages are a plus
Role is based in London.
We are looking for a quick hire and therefore candidates with a relevant permit for working in the UK are preferred.
We offer long-term prospects within our global network of offices and a dynamic environment for people that share our passion for architecture. We embrace diversity in all applicants’ backgrounds.
If this prospect excites you, please submit your cover letter outlining your suitability for the position and a PDF CV (less than 10MB, no web links please) by clicking the ‘apply’ button below, quoting ‘Senior architect with high rise experience – London’ in the application.
All applications will be treated as confidential.