Gillespies is looking for talented senior landscape architects to join its growing team in London.
Gillespies is a multi-disciplinary design practice, embracing masterplanning, urban design, landscape design and landscape planning. Our award-winning practice operates throughout the UK and internationally, across projects of all work stages.
We offer great opportunities to develop your design skills and professional knowledge, within a supportive and stimulating work environment. Our studios are creative and sociable, with an international team of talented designers.
We are looking for highly talented senior landscape architects to join our London office with direct design implementation experience. Experienced chartered landscape architects are welcome to apply. Excellent design skills are essential.
- portfolios must include a wide selection of work, from concept design sketches through to technical details/built work. No project sheets please
- proficiency in AutoCAD
- excellent working knowledge of Adobe suite & SketchUp. Revit would be an advantage
- excellent design and technical skills
- excellent ability to develop, draw and communicate design ideas from early concepts through to technical stages
- excellent communication skills. Excellent spoken and written English
- ability to lead complex projects
- solid UK practice experience at all levels
- ability to lead and direct assistants and mentor junior members of staff
- ability to work under pressure
- applicants should be motivated all-rounders with a positive attitude with ability to demonstrate technical abilities, design flair and advanced CAD and presentation skills in a beautiful portfolio of work
Successful candidates will be CMLI,Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute and have a strong interest and proven skills in landscape design and project management of landscape projects in the UK/internationally.
Experience of delivering planning applications in the UK, dealing with client and landscape contractors as well as good tendering and on site experience, will be desirable.
Please email your CV and portfolio to: London.email@example.com
A competitive salary is on offer commensurate with experience.
Gillespies is an equal opportunities employer. We regret that we can only respond to successful applications.
No agencies please.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Junior interior designer
at Architect CT
Part-II architectural assistant
at Claridge Architects