Senior sales consultant – e-commerce and showroom
London, United Kingdom
We design and manufacture contemporary craft furniture and accessories, aiming to make products that are built to last, both in terms of construction and style. Our clients are trade, wholesale and direct, both UK based and international.
This is a customer-focused role based at our central London showroom. You’ll be dealing with customers in a friendly and professional manner, whilst taking care of our e-commerce platform and helping to ensure our marketing plan is implemented. You will be reporting to our director and liasing with other members of the team as well as external consultants.
- showroom sales and online sales
- sales after care
- CRM experience
- day-to-day website management (creating and maintaining content for key areas of the website)
- helping to compile and send regular email communications
- managing in-store and external events
- helping to implement wider marketing strategy
- relevant retail experience (two-three years)
- e-commerce experience (two-three years/related degree desirable)
- enthusiastic and self–motivated
- team player
- ability to multitask
- good time management skills
- an interest in furniture design (desirable)
Fluency in English is a prerequisite.
Application deadline: 27 January 2017
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and CV with salary expectations to email@example.com.