Seth White Architects is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant or newly-qualified architect to join its practice in St Albans, UK.
A number of exciting new projects have started in the office, so we are looking to expand our team. This is a great opportunity for an architectural assistant looking to gain valuable, hands on experience covering all of the RIBA work stages. This is a remote working position however applicants must be able to travel to Hertfordshire for site visits as and when required.
Suitable candidates should meet the following criteria:
- must be eligible to work in the UK
- minimum one year post-Part 2 experience working in the UK
- a good understanding of the UK planning system and preferably some
experience working in the small-medium scale residential sector (RIBA workstage 0 to 3)
- good working knowledge of Revit is essential
- excellent graphic and verbal presentation skills
- ability to work independently and manage personal time is essential
- good knowledge of a rendering software such as Twinmotion or Enscape
- excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
The salary for this position is upwards of £24,000 per annum, depending on experience. There are part-time and full-time positions available.
Please submit your CV and samples of work via the apply for job button below. Please ensure the attached files are no larger than 10 MB.The deadline for applications is 6 January 2024.