Seymourpowell is looking for a design strategist to join its team in Southfields, London.
What we do:
Seymourpowell help companies plan and create integrated product and brand experiences that people love. Our foresight team is a small and specialist unit within Seymourpowell, comprised of world class forecasters, strategists, and researchers who create the conditions for design and innovation to thrive.
We are lucky to work with many of the world’s best loved brands and innovative start-ups. From space ships to sex toys we cover pretty much every category you can dream of.
What we believe:
We believe that design can and should make things better for people, business and the world.
What we are looking for:
We’re on the hunt for exceptional design strategist with at least three years industry experience in a similar or parallel role.
As a design strategist you would work with more senior team members to:
- find effective ways to approach each project, identifying new perspectives on the challenge that will give our clients something fresh
- plan and implement numerous creative research methodologies to gather market, user and expert insights. Ideally you’re confident using a camera too to capture the action and tell your story
- analyse all research findings and identify rich and inspirational insights that can provide direction to our design teams, lifting the quality of our new ideas and designs
- use your sharp eye for design detail to craft insights into compelling presentations for our designers and clients
- take an active role in developing Seymourpowell’s internal trend bank, identifying new trends and capturing them in an easy to digest format
- help to build Seymourpowell’s reputation by generating compelling commentary and content for our social media channels
Identifying and developing talent is a passion of ours. We’re keen to bring new views and opinions into our business and to develop new insight products to offer our clients. That means seeking out new talent that pushes us beyond our comfort zone, and that’s where you come in.
If this opportunity excites you:
Please send your CV, examples of your work and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think you’d be a good fit for our Foresight team. In your examples of work, please also include evidence of the approach you took to unlock the brief.
We are also expanding our freelance contacts. If you’re interested to be considered for future freelance opportunities then please make this clear in your application.
Please confirm that you are legally entitled to work in the UK.
Due to the volume of response we receive, we are only in a position to contact successful candidates.
No agencies please.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley