Shanade McAllister-Fisher is looking for a freelance junior interior designer to join its studio in London.
The ideal person will have a minimum of 12 months residential experience and a strong passion for contemporary design. This role will suit a creative designer who is full of positivity and who would relish the opportunity to be part of a boutique design studio with ample opportunity to make an impact.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- assist with the development of projects from concept to completion
- produce detailed interior layouts and elevations
- create design presentation documents
- administration support
- create fabric schemes in preparation for client presentations
- assist with the procurement of projects
- liaise with new and existing suppliers
- assist with press releases and social media campaigns
- assist with styling and photo shoots
- relevant interior design qualification
- minimum 12 months residential industry experience
- highly creative with strong attention to detail
- excellent working knowledge of Vectorworks and or AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, and SketchUp
- solid experience in preparing concepts, mood boards, and presentation materials
- experience in research and sourcing
- highly organised with excellent time management skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hours of work: 9.30 am – 6 pm, Monday – Friday.
Please submit a portfolio and cover letter stating your suitability for the job as well as salary expectation and availability to start, using the ‘apply’ link below.