Shanghai Citi-Raise Group is seeking a project director to join its growing team in Shanghai.Shanghai Citi-Raise Construction Group is the one of the leading privately owned real estate companies based in Shanghai. We are looking for a project manager to join our luxury resort hotel project in Shanghai.
The ideal candidate will have a substantial experience within the hotel industry as a project manager. Responsibility will include overall project delivery and responsibility for achieving stage and completion dates. Working closely with the design and project team throughout construction you will be skilled in driving and mentoring the direct and subcontracted personnel to achieve a first-class finish.
An architecture design or civil engineering background or equivalent preferred
– over 15 years’ working experience as project manager with proven track record of successfully delivery of over three luxury resort hotel projects from start to finish
– excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
– excellent prioritisation and time management skills
– able to programme, manage and maintain progress
– excellent technical knowledge
– responsible for preparation and effective management of the project producing the overall project delivery plan and associated detailed short term programmes and, where necessary, in conjunction with the operations/contracts manager, making amendments to maintain the overall plan. Take all necessary actions to ensure that work is carried out within the project requirements and time scales
– coordinate with the architect, consultant and other designers involved in execution of the design phase and achieve the design deliverables for government’s approval within required time schedule
– coordinate with the architect and the general contractor in execution of the construction phase and achieving contract deliverables and outcomes within fundamental parameters of time, quality and cost
– working closely with the design and project team throughout design and construction
– driving and mentoring the direct and subcontracted personnel to achieve a first-class finish
– be aware of the development goals of the developer and the implications the construction will have on business operations of the completed project management in the future
– supervising work at the design stage and on site
Salary and bonus will be based on experience of the candidate.
Place of work: 889 Yueda Plaza, Jing’an District, Shanghai
Please submit your CV and portfolio to Jack Wang: email@example.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at CLOU architects