Sheehan Nagle Hartray Associates is hiring a senior architect/senior architectural designer to join its team in London.
Sheehan Nagle Hartray Associates is looking for a senior architect ARB/RIBA (or equivalent) with a minimum of five to ten years’ post-Part 3 experience to join its growing team in London.
Role: senior architect ARB/RIBA (or equivalent) with a minimum of five to ten years’ post-Part 3 experience.
Location: Sheehan Nagle Hartray Associates, London office.
We are looking for an individual who can join our talented architects and technical team. Working under the project lead’s management, they will supervise the project team through schematic design, design development and construction document and administration stages (RIBA Plan of Work Stages 0–5) in accordance with SNHA architecture and construction principles, ideally with experience in Data Centre design and delivery. They should be a multi-tasker who can handle a fast-paced environment, while maintaining an emphasis on detail and quality.
- working across all the RIBA work stages
- liaise directly with the project lead to develop the building design
- working closely with the project leaders to oversee projects and the work of other team members
- analyse the brief and prepare drawings and presentations for review with the wider project team, including client, local consultants and engineers
- participate in design team meetings and coordinate with consultants and relevant statutory authorities to further the building design
- develop design models, drawings, studies, schedules and construction detailing in collaboration with individual members of the project team
- assist with coordination of the project generally
- attend client meetings and presentations as necessary
- maintain SNHA drawing standards and contribute to the firm knowledge base
- proficient in Revit and BIM360 model coordination and document management
- excellent Revit skills with proven experience in RIBA Stages 3, 4 and 5 required (candidates without a deep knowledge of the software will not be considered)
- previous experience as package leader for large-scale projects
- strong technical skills/detailing experience
- experience coordinating complex projects in a BIM environment – experience with BIM 360 platform is preferred
- previous experience with Data Centres and office buildings preferred
- ability to work as part of a team but as well as independently
- experience with Adobe Creative Suite beneficial
The position is open to UK-based applicants only, who have prior experience working in the architecture, engineering, or construction industry. The candidate should demonstrate excellent technical capability plus possess great interpersonal and communication skills.
In addition to competitive salaries, various benefits are offered to employees which include private medical care, annual office trips, contributory pension scheme, life assurance and payment of annual architectural registration bodies fees i.e. ARB/RIBA/CIAT.
If you would like to learn more, please submit a CV using the apply for job button below.