Sheppard Robson is seeking a business development, marketing and communications coordinator to join its team in Manchester, UK.
Sheppard Robson is one of the UK’s most established architectural practices, with a reputation for thoughtful and responsible designs. The Manchester studio is looking for an energetic, creative and versatile business development marketing and communications (BDMC) coordinator to join its team.
The role is to be the key point of contact in the 100-strong office for delivering bids as well as contributing more widely to the BDMC team, working closely with the management team in Manchester as well as the practice’s wider BDMC team across its London and Glasgow offices.
Key tasks include:
- collating and designing bid documents, presentations and collateral
- assisting in ensuring central bid information is kept up to date
- updating the intranet, website and photography archive
- organising photographic shoots
- planning and delivering events
- keeping marketing materials up to date
- confident using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- one to three years of experience in collating bid documents and other various business development/marketing documents
- a good graphic eye and attention to detail
- an interest in architecture and design
- working effectively with a team, supporting Sheppard Robson’s collaborative culture and way of working
- a positive can-do attitude
- a clear communicator that can work alongside the BDMC team as well as staff, including senior members of the team, from across all offices
- disciplined time management but must remain flexible to deadlines
- a degree/qualifications in a related subject is desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to creating an open and equal working environment.