Sheppard Robson is seeking a business development marketing and communications (BDMC) coordinator to join its London-based office.
Sheppard Robson is one of the UK’s most established architectural practices, with a reputation for thoughtful and responsible designs. The London studio is looking for an energetic, creative and versatile BDMC coordinator to join its team.
The role in the practice’s Camden office is to work alongside Sheppard Robson’s wider BDMC communications team across its three offices (London, Manchester and Glasgow) reporting to the marketing and communications director. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to progress within the team and build a career at the practice.
Key tasks include:
- creating, updating and designing documents, presentations and other related collateral
- assisting in dealing with media enquiries and the distribution of press materials
- assisting in the collation and submission of bid documents
- updating the intranet, website and photography archive
- organising photographic shoots
- planning and delivering events, both internal and external
- keeping marketing materials up to date
- supporting the team with key administrative tasks when necessary
- confident using the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign
- an interest in architecture and design
- excellent attention to detail
- ability to working effectively within a team, supporting Sheppard Robson’s collaborative culture and ways of working
- a positive, can-do attitude
- clear and confident communication skills at all levels of hierarchy across the practice
disciplined time management, yet with flexibility in relation to deadlines
- one-three years’ working in a similar role and a degree, or qualifications in a related subject, is desirable
Sheppard Robson is an equal opportunities employer, committed to creating an open and equal working environment.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.