Sigmar is looking for a junior interior designer to join its team in London.
Sigmar is a small but internationally acclaimed and award-winning interior design/architecture studio based in London.
We specialise in private residential projects and cover both interior and architectural design, joinery design sourcing of full FF&E and accessories.
Sigmar is looking for a talented junior designer with excellent technical skills to join us.
You will be working on a range of exciting projects and will be an integral part of our creative and dynamic design team, assisting in all aspects of the design and FF&E in the residential sector
To be successful your application you need to full fill the following basic requirements.
- assistance with all aspects of projects
- particular focus on technical drawings including floor plans, elevations, bespoke joinery, kitchen and bathrooms, joinery
- manage FF&E sourcing and procurement, strong research skills
- capable of building presentations in InDesign
- degree in interior design or architecture
- a minimum of two years’ experience in interior design
- strong technical skills: Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp
- experience of the FF&E research and procurement
- good knowledge of UK suppliers and manufacturers
- excellent spoken and written English – presentation and communication skills
- admin and Microsoft Office
- good hand sketching skills
- eligible to work in the UK
- available to start ASAP
Salary depending on experience.
Tell us why you want to work for us.
Submit your CV and portfolio by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Due to the number of applications, we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
No phone calls, please.