SIGNAL is looking for an experience designer to join its team in London.
Are you an ambitious and passionate designer experienced in developing progressive workplace and experience design? Do you want to be part of an innovative company that has initiated the execution of a global growth strategy? And do you love to develop strong graphic design and visual communications? If the answer to the above questions is ‘yes’, you may be our new experience designer.
SIGNAL is a multidisciplinary consultancy, working with space design as a strategic tool to enhance performance by connecting corporate, people and facility performance. We help clients activate their organisational potential, by using space to improve the way employees communicate, innovate, and collaborate, based on unique data collection, analysis and application. We link people and culture with future strategies of organisations and focus on how optimal space design can enhance relationships between people, so that well-being and quality is unleashed, and ultimately will add value for all stakeholders. SIGNAL’s ambition is to be the global leader in strategic workplace management and design.
SIGNAL is owned by ISS Group and is the workplace global center of excellence. ISS is one of the world’s largest employers and is acknowledged as a leader in workplace experience and facility management. Among its customers are some of the world’s strongest brands and leading companies, and these are therefore SIGNAL’s core customers.
We are currently in the process of an exciting growth journey. In addition to our existing offices in Copenhagen, Oslo and London, we are planning to set up teams in other regions where ISS has a strong representation and is working with global strategic customers.
Main role and responsibilities:
- research trends in local environments and translation of these into concrete experience design
- develop experience design based on KPIs, workplace strategies etc
- design and communicate experiences by developing suggestions for events and pop-up initiatives
- develop and design storytelling and communication of experience strategies
- visual communication and experience design (look and feel) linking interior and design with people, emotions, and experiences
- communicate experience design in fluent, compelling, and vivid written content
- design storyboards for high-level corporate presentations
- design graphics and illustrations for experience design and strategies (e.g. diagrams, timelines, tables, data dissemination, persona and archetypes etc.)
- convert experience design into concrete ‘design requirements’ (requirements/guidelines for designers and architects)
- consultation and collaboration with FM colleagues, who will be mobilising and executing the experience strategy
- develop trackers/project plans in Excel
- organise and facilitate workshops and group work
We are looking for a profile with the following qualifications and attributes:
- designer, architect, creative strategist or equivalent professional background
- strong graphic design and visual communication skills
- minimum four-six years of experience and fluent in British business English
- experience as project manager (control of timelines, hours, budgets, and fees)
- ability to keep calm and focused on all tasks in challenging situations (e.g. ad hoc tasks and short deadlines)
- great at researching trends of a project’s local area (i.e. what is new and trending)
- the ability to convert complex strategies and problems into intelligible graphics design and visual communication
- extensive experience using PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- basic experience using Microsoft Office as well as AutoCAD, Revit, MicroStation or similar
Submit your application, CV and portfolio to Trine Lops before August 31, 2019, using the ‘apply’ link below. You are also welcome to reach out if you have any questions.