Silvera is hiring a contract sales manager to join its team in London.
UK contract sales manager
French multi-brand furniture dealer Silvera is seeking an experienced contract sales manager to join its UK team.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be a proactive and autonomous sales professional with established A&D contacts and extensive experience in contract sales and high-end furniture collections.
As the main consultant to architects, interior designers and commercial end-clients, the role involves close cooperation with the specifying community, presenting and advising on our collections, project management and business development.
- develop the company’s contract sales department and meet annual sales target of + £ 1M, focusing on corporate, hospitality and hotels projects
- develop and execute a sales & marketing strategy to drive specification towards the company’s collections
- generate leads and build new relationships within the London A&D community (architects, interior designers, contractors, builders, developers)
- produce quotations, PowerPoint product presentations, manage mockups, liaise with suppliers, administrative and logistics teams
- project manage from specification stage through to completion
- host product presentations and networking events at the King’s road showroom
- attend industry-related networking events/exhibitions as and when required
Key skills and requirements:
- highly experienced in contract interiors specializing in office furniture, hotels and restaurants
- proven track record of successful delivery of large-scale projects upwards of £ 100K
- established relationships within the A&D community in London
- target-driven, proactive, autonomous, highly organized and service-minded
- excellent time management, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- knowledge of French is appreciated
Salary + uncapped commission scheme, based on experience
Start date ASAP
Please submit your CV and cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.