Similar Ideas is looking for an architectural assistant or Part 3 architect to join its team in London.
Similar Ideas Architects and Designers are looking for a recently qualified Part 3 or an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in Deptford, London.
Similar Ideas is a small new practice with offices in Liverpool and London. We have a range of projects and work across several sectors including both private and commercial residential, workspace refurbishment and interiors. We work on both new build and refurbishment.
We are seeking an individual to help deliver RIBA Stage four and five workspace and residential projects and help with our workspace interiors.
We are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though we understand that an immediate start is not always be possible.
We can offer excellent experience at all work stages including several projects currently under construction as well as good levels of responsibility and opportunities for career development and progression.
Candidates should have:
- at least two years’ post graduate experience
- excellent design skills, a good technical ability and keen eye for detail appropriate for of their career stage
- experience across all RIBA work stages and a good working knowledge of the UK building regulations
- proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, V-Ray/Lumion, Adobe Creative Suite is essential
- a working knowledge of Revit experience is an advantage
- be good at working independently and proactively
- the ability to work on simultaneous projects
- excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and graphic
- be eligible to work in the UK
Please submit a PDF of your CV (ideally less than 10MB and no links to file sharing applications or websites), portfolio and covering letter via the apply for job button below.
A competitive salary will be offered based upon experience and in line with RIBA guidance.
Kindly note: due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be in contact should you be invited to an interview.