Simon Merrony Architects is seeking a Part 2 assistant to join its small team in southwest London.
Simon Merrony Architects is a small established RIBA chartered practice in Teddington, southwest London. We are looking for a Part 2 Assistant to join our friendly (but busy) team to work on our ever-expanding portfolio of residential projects.
As a small practice we will offer excellent experience opportunities at all stages of work and will expect candidates to run their own jobs.
The ideal candidate will:
- have excellent design skills
- be keen to take on a large amount of responsibility
- be proficient in ArchiCAD (or they should demonstrate that they can learn ArchiCAD to a proficient level prior to appointment)
- have experience of working on UK residential projects
- have sound knowledge of UK building regulations
- have excellent communication and presentation skills
Please submit your CV with a covering letter, stating your availability and salary expectations, and samples of your work (in PDF format) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Deadline for applications: Friday 23 August 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer.