Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design is hiring an assistant interior designer/stylist to join its team in Utrecht, Netherlands.
At Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design we work together to create extraordinary super yacht designs for our clients in the top-segment of the market. Please check out our designs at our website! Our international team of 45 highly creative and skilled designers, CGI artists, stylists and design engineers works hard every day to create all this beauty.
To strengthen our team, we have a new vacancy for an enthusiastic assistant interior designer/stylist to assist one of our senior designers. While working with her and other creative colleagues, you will immerse yourself in creating interior design and styling for the most amazing super yachts!
Look what you will do:
- you develop luxury interior designs and create of mood- and material boards, together with senior designers
- you create basic CAD drawings and sketches to help brief CGI artists
- you source materials, material samples and FF&E related items for multiple projects
- you keep up with supplier communication on samples and FF&E related items
- you create high-quality presentations in Photoshop and InDesign
- you produce material lists, furniture lists and FF&E excel sheets and update those during the projects
- you cooperate with all colleagues in the studio (designers/CGI artists/stylists/design engineers) as a valued project team member
- you assist with everything that comes to hand to create extraordinary designs
See what we require:
- preferably one year professional experience preceded by internships as interior designer/stylist in super yacht and/or luxury design industry (even so great talent also counts)
- quick and fluent in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Office Suite
- creative interior design and styling skills, with a bias for effective problem solving
- open mind, massive motivation to learn, a lot of flexibility
- organisational and communication skills for sourcing of materials and FF&E items while meeting deadlines
- ability to work in a fast paced, high-performance studio on complex projects
- professional English language skills (speaking and writing) are really, really needed
- living in or willing to relocate to Netherlands, a valid NLD work permit is 100% required
Check what we offer
A full-time job in our top-notch studio (not remote) in a friendly, professional, and innovative team. Unique experience to help create the best of the best superyachts on Earth. A competitive salary based on qualifications/experience and even a pension scheme.
Please contact us if
You are brilliantly qualified person who truly cares about making shockingly good interior designs? Do you want to work in a great team incorporating 15 nationalities and fun people? Do not hesitate and act: send your CV and PDF portfolio no larger than 5MB to [email protected] and please mention ‘AID23’ in the subject line. We will respond to your application if you meet the requirements and provide your portfolio as requested. If you have applied before, pls re-apply only if you have a seriously updated portfolio. Selected candidates will be asked to make a small online test to show their skills. Unfortunately, no freelancers possible and no acquisition please – we only want brilliantly qualified persons to react! We hope to meet you soon!
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union