Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design is hiring an interior 3D modeller and visualiser to join its studio in Eemnes, Netherlands.
At Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design we create extraordinary yacht designs for extraordinary clients in the highest segment of the market. Check out our creations at sinot.com or google ‘Sinot Aqua’. To create these designs, our innovative colleagues, comprising of designers, specialists and a variety of technical experts work together intensely. The power of this human cooperation drives our international projects to unprecedented heights of beauty, perfection and fun.
Today our international team of over 45 creative professionals is looking for a passionate interior 3D modeler/visualiser who can help us to create interior visuals to perfection. You will work together with our development teams on several projects and will immerse yourself in effective modelling and visualising of interior designs for superyachts. Project will range from tenders to 100m+ superyachts.
- active involvement in design and development processes
- execution of projects in close cooperation with design directors and stylists
- interpreting a sketch and transform this into very high-quality 3D interior renderings
- excellent modelling skills to create custom designs of high quality in 3D
- quality creation and application of material mappings
- superb lighting according to design and style directions
- informal and supportive work environment with international CGI team
- proven three+ years experience in creation of high-quality interior renderings
- master in 3ds Max (modeling), V-Ray/Corona (rendering) and Adobe Suite (post)
- self-starter and team player
- good communication skills and able to work in an international environment
- professional mastery of English language, Dutch is a plus
- responsible, proactive, organised and a sharp eye for detail
- living in or willing to relocate to Netherlands (COVID permitting), a valid EU work permit is required
We offer you:
- a full-time job (40 hrs/week) in a fantastic atmosphere within a highly professional and international team
- unique experience in creating the best of the best for the top segment of the market
- a competitive salary based on qualifications/experience and a pension scheme
- a stunning office with a professional size in-house gym!
Are you a perfectly qualified person who cares about providing excellent interior 3D models and visuals and wants to work in a great team? Are you interested in Yachts, cutting-edge design and extraordinary projects? Please send your CV and PDF portfolio no larger than 5MB to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your application only if you meet the qualifications and provide your portfolio as requested. Selected candidates will be asked to make a modelling / rendering test. If you applied before, pls. refrain from re-applying unless your portfolio is seriously updated. No freelancers, no acquisition. Thanks!