Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design is looking for an interior 3D modeller and visualiser to join its team in Amsterdam.
Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design is an international design agency located at the centre of the Netherlands, close to Amsterdam. We create innovative designs for super yachts and hi-level residences that combine sophisticated engineering with refined style. Our international team of 45 creative professionals offers an open, dynamic and creative atmosphere. We are looking for a 3D artist, who is talented, inspired and dedicated to work on high-quality nautical projects. See sinot.com or google us!
Tasks and offer:
- active involvement in design and development processes
- execution of projects in close cooperation with design directors and stylists
- interpreting a sketch and transform this into very high quality 3D interior visualisations
- excellent modelling skills to create custom designs of high quality in 3DS
- quality creation & application of material mappings
- superb lighting according to design and style directions
- informal and supportive work environment with young international CGI team
- proven three years+ experience in creation of high quality interior renderings
- master in 3DS Max (modeling), V-Ray/Corona (rendering) and Adobe Suite (post)
- background in architecture or industrial design preferred
- good communication skills, must be able to work in international environment
- can-do mentality, flexible, responsible, eye for detail
- professional mastery of English language, Dutch is a plus
- living in – or willing to relocate to Netherlands,
- valid EU work permit required (no need to apply if you haven’t!).
Full-time only (40 hours/week) on-site at our studio in Eemnes, the Netherlands (20 minutes from Amsterdam). One-year contract with potential to extend. You will be employed by DA CGI, one of the Sinot companies, you will work for Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design and/or Sinot Interior Architecture. Salary according to candidate’s qualities and experience. Start date: ASAP.
If you meet the requirements we look forward to meet you – you need to be capable of creating very high quality interior renderings and show this in your portfolio. Selected candidates will be asked to make a modelling test. If you applied before, please. refrain from re-applying unless your portfolio is seriously updated. Please send your CV and PDF portfolio no larger than 3MB to email@example.com, please. mention ‘3DIV19’ as the subject. We will respond to your application only if you meet the requirements and provide your info as requested. No acquisition. Thank you!