Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design is seeking an interior designer/stylist to join its team in Amsterdam.
Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design is an internationally renowned design agency located at the centre of the Netherlands, close to Amsterdam. We create exceptional designs for super yachts and residences that combine sophisticated engineering with refined style. Our international multidisciplinary team of over 45 creative professionals offers an open, dynamic, and creative atmosphere. We are looking to recruit a new colleague, who is inspired, talented and dedicated to creating the best of the best. See our website for more information.
Task and offer:
- development of interior design and style concepts for hi-level interiors, integrating form, function, material, colour and surface treatment into something fabulous
- development of custom furniture & custom materials according to concept and requirements
- collection and administration of samples, items, and products, including creation of presentations and project documentation
- execution of projects in close cooperation with the design director/art director as member of the project team
- international, informal and dynamic work environment with the passionate creative team
- three to four years’ experience as an interior designer and stylist for luxury market international high-end interiors
- excellent knowledge of sources, suppliers, manufacturers, and materials
- excellent communication, and presentation skills, responsible towards workflow and deadlines
- professional mastery of Adobe Suite software, Office Suite, AutoCAD and English language, Dutch is a plus
- living in – or willing to relocate to Netherlands
- valid EU work permit required (no need to apply if you haven’t)
Full-time only (40 hrs. /week) on-site at our studio. One-year contract with potential to extend. You will be employed by DA Styling, one of the Sinot companies, you will work for Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design or Sinot Interior Architecture. Salary according to candidate’s qualities and experience.
Start date: ASAP
Only if you meet the requirements and this shows in your portfolio we would like to get in touch. Please send your CV and PDF portfolio no larger than 5MB to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention ‘IDS19’ as the subject. We will respond to your application if you meet the requirements and provide your info as requested. If you applied before, pls. refrain from re-applying unless your portfolio is seriously updated.
No acquisition. Thanks!