Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design is seeking an interior designer/stylist to join its team in Eemnes, Netherlands.
At Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design we create extraordinary superyacht designs for extraordinary clients in the highest segment of the market. Check out our creations at sinot.com or google ‘Sinot Aqua’. To create these designs, our innovative colleagues, comprising of designers, specialists and a variety of technical experts work together intensely. The power of this cooperation drives our international projects to unprecedented heights of beauty, perfection and fun.
Today our international team of over 45 creative professionals is looking for an experienced interior designer / stylist who can help us to create interior designs to perfection. You will work together with our development teams on several projects and will immerse yourself in creating designs for superyachts. Project will range from 55m to 100m + superyachts.
- develop designs directions for spaces / rooms, custom furniture, styling, décor and materials according to requirements and art direction
- produce sketches, drawings, floor plans, idea / mood boards to communicate design directions to the art director and project leaders
- enhance and improve interior space ‘functionality’ by designing and modifying architectural elements and arranging furniture, furnishings, FF&E, artwork, and décor up to the final design phase
- creation of presentations, briefings for CGI artists, material samples and required project documentation
- Execution of projects in close cooperation with senior designers / CGI artists / stylists / design engineers as a project team member and independently when necessary
- four to six years’ professional experience as interior design / stylist in superyacht industry and / or high-end luxury interior markets, reflected in a recent portfolio
- excellence in interior design and styling, creativity, effective problem solving
- respectable knowledge of sources, suppliers, manufacturers, production technology and materials
- great organization, communication and presentation skills which can directly relate towards workflow and deadlines
- able to work in a fast-paced, international, informal and highly dynamic environment with a passionate creative team
- professional mastery of Adobe Suite, Office Suite, AutoCAD and English language (understanding of Dutch is a plus)
- responsible, proactive, organized and a sharp eye for detail
- living in or willing to relocate to Netherlands (COVID-19 permitting), a valid EU work permit is required
We offer you
A full-time job in a fantastic atmosphere within a highly professional, creative and international team. Unique experience in creating the best of the best for the top segment of the market. A competitive salary based on qualifications / experience and a pension scheme.
Are you a perfectly qualified person who cares about developing brilliant interior design and styling and wants to work in a great team? Are you interested in superyachts, cutting-edge design and extraordinary projects?
Please send your CV and PDF portfolio no larger than 5MB to email@example.com .
We will respond to your application only if you meet the requirements and provide your portfolio as requested.
No free lancers, no acquisition. Thanks!