Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design is seeking a service assistant to join its team in Eemnes, Netherlands.
At Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design we create extraordinary yacht designs for extraordinary people in the highest segment of the market. Check out our creations on our website or Google ‘Sinot Aqua’.
To create these designs, our innovative colleagues, comprising of specialists and a variety of technical experts work together intensely. The power of this human cooperation drives our international projects to unprecedented heights of beauty, perfection and fun.
Today our international team of over 45 creative professionals is looking for an important, missing link in our studio: a professional service assistant who understands the power of human cooperation and can help us to create the best designs in the world. As a service assistant, you will work together with our office manager on handling hospitality, communications, catering, supplies and logistics. No day will be the same, every hour there is a positive challenge, every week is full of new experiences, and every year we display our large presence at the Monaco Yacht Show.
- welcome visitors and connect them to their host
- receive incoming calls and connecting them to your colleagues
- logistics of office, catering and hospitality supplies
- coordination and handling of material samples and parcels
- hospitality support during client meetings
- assist with global travel arrangements for designers
- support the styling department in terms of sourcing
- anything that needs your service assistance
- happy to work with an international creative design-savvy team
- experience in a hospitality, administrative or customer service profile
- excellent communication skills in English, basic in Dutch is a benefit
- resourceful, proactive, organised, highly presentable and completely discrete
- secondary (or higher) education level, advanced Microsoft application skills
- driver’s license (B), valid EU work permit is required
- available for 40 hours per week, it’s a full-time position
We offer you:
- a fantastic atmosphere within a fun and international team
- unique experience in an international environment working for the top segment of the market
- competitive salary based on qualifications and experience, and a pension scheme
- a stunning office, with a professional size in-house gym
Are you a social person who cares about providing good service and wants to work in a great team? Are you interested in Yachts, cutting-edge design and extraordinary projects? You could be the service assistant providing great support to clients and colleagues at our studio in Eemnes, the Netherlands. Please send your CV to email@example.com mentioning ‘service assistant’ as the subject.