Visualising designer/CGI artist
at Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design
Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design is hiring a visualising Designer/CGI artist to join its team in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
At Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design we work together to create extraordinary designs for our clients in the top-segment of the market. Our international team of 45 highly creative and skilled designers, CGI artists, stylists and design engineers work hard every day to create all this beauty.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic visualising designer/CGI artist (with an interior or industrial design background) to create interior models and visuals to perfection. You will work together with our development teams on several projects and will immerse yourself in assisting with the design, creation of custom 3D models and visuals of the most amazing super yacht projects!
Check out your tasks:
- you will be actively involved in design and development processes
- you execute projects in close cooperation with design directors, designers and stylists
- you interpret a sketch/mood board and transform it into high-quality designs, full custom 3D models and interior visuals
- you create and apply material mappings that challenge reality
- you apply superb light settings according to design and style directions.
Check what we require:
- three plus years’ experience in creation of high-quality interior renderings, visible in portfolio
- master in 3DS Max, V-Ray and Adobe Suite
- expert modelling skills in 3DSMax: 99% of our projects is full custom
- open minded self-starter and team worker; very flexible towards iterations
- organisational and communication skills; to get the job done while meeting deadlines
- able to work in a fast paced, high-performance studio on complex projects
- professional English language skills (speaking and writing) are a must-have
- living in or willing to relocate to Netherlands, a valid EU work permit is required
Check out offer:
- a full-time job in our top-notch Studio (not remote) in a friendly, professional, and innovative team
- unique experience to help create the best of the best designs
- competitive salary based on portfolio/experience and a pension scheme
Are you a perfectly qualified person who cares about designing and creating excellent full custom 3D models and amazing visuals? Do you want to work in a great international team? Please submit your CV and PDF portfolio no larger than 5MB via the apply for job button below. We will respond to your application if you meet the requirements and provide your portfolio as requested. No acquisition please. Finally, selected candidates will be asked to make a small on-line modelling/rendering test. May you have applied before; we kindly ask to re-apply only with an updated portfolio. Thanks and we hope to meet you soon!
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom