Situ Plan is looking for Part 1 or Part 2 architectural assistants to join its team in Reading, UK.
We are looking for determined, enthusiastic, conscientious, and self-motivated Part 1 or Part 2 architectural assistants to fully integrate within our experienced landscape and architecture team at Situ. The successful candidates will be embedded within the studio team, reporting directly to the managing director and architecture director. You should be qualified to at least a Part 1 level in architecture.
- have good creative and visualisation skills
- demonstrate a commitment to developing ‘technical’ skills
- strive towards achieving a ‘quality’ output in a timely manner
- embrace a variety of roles and responsibilities within the team
- good hand drawing, production of drawn and graphic information in 2D and 3D
- show awareness of productive team working
- essential software experience in AutoCAD, V-Ray, Sketch-Up, Adobe Suite
- preferred additional software experience: Enscape, Revit, Rhino and Grasshopper
Situ Plan Ltd has been established as a specialist planning, landscape design, urban design and architecture consultancy, led by managing director Nick Sweet, former partner at Barton Wilmore LLP.
The team at Situ have a significant reputation and extensive experience in the creation and delivery of projects in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, America. Our integrated approach, supported by a comprehensive understanding of the full development process, positions the Situ team at the forefront of design thought and the creation of sustainable solutions for the 21st Century.
Based in Reading, the studio is located just 25 minutes from London Paddington station and is easily accessible from other key hubs by train and car. The office is ideally situated in an area that has benefited from significant regeneration.
Please submit your CV and portfolio to our Studio & Operations Manager – Charlotte Chatfield by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Situ Plan Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates who do not meet the criteria or provide work samples will not be considered.