SMC Design is seeking a senior creative designer to join its practice in London.
SMC need to find a creative, strong concept senior designer to expand our current creative team as our client work load increases.
They should have a minimum 10 years studio experience.
- must be a highly creative individual with unique ideas
- around 10 years’ experience in interior design
- fluency in Vectorworks and the Adobe Creative Suite a bonus
- proficient in SketchUp
- a background in leisure design is an advantage
- be up to date and aware of current trends within the industry
- passion, enthusiasm and drive are key
- ability to communicate an idea clearly and concisely by using free hand sketching or CAD
- to be able to work confidently within a team but also as an individual
- ability nurture younger designers
Salary bracket £45-50k.
Please submit a CV and a full portfolio with good drawing package examples and thought processes displayed for consideration using the ‘apply’ link below.