Snøhetta is hiring a communication manager to join its team in Hong Kong.
For more than 30 years, Snøhetta has designed some of the world’s most notable public and cultural projects. Since its inception, the practice has maintained its original transdisciplinary approach and integrates architecture, landscape, interior, product and graphic design across its projects. We represent a multitude of different cultural and national origins, with currently around 350 employees spread across offices in Oslo, New York, Innsbruck, Paris, Adelaide, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and San Francisco.
We are now looking for a communications manager to join our growing team in Asia and drive our communications, PR and BD efforts in the region. The role is based in Hong Kong. Some travel can be expected.
As a manager, you will report both locally and globally. You will be responsible for implementing the company’s global brand and communications strategy locally in the Asia market. As a manager for local business development, you will be responsible for delivering projects and new initiatives.
We seek a strategic and execution-focused manager. Applicants should have experience from an Architecture/landscape/interior background or have been working within/with the industry providing a deep insight and understanding of the profession.
Snøhetta has become an internationally renowned practice. This is a unique opportunity to work in an exciting workplace with highly motivated and competent colleagues in an international environment.
Communications and PR:
- identify and activate arenas for acquisition, promoting ongoing and completed projects, through lectures, webinars, events and awards within regional markets
- promote and document ongoing and completed projects securing visibility in the regional markets through press releases, press requests and publications
- PR, media and stakeholder management within the region
- channel content production for publications as well as support to acquisition and competition submittals
- advise acquisition team and management in communication-related questions
- manage and coordinate regional market events and exhibitions
- develop templates and content for marketing material tailored for Snøhetta Asia
- support/participate in the production of RFQ and Bids
- management and upkeep of the customer/partner database
- support in the development of a customer network and identification of potential partners within Asia
- minimum ten years’ experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities
- language: office work is conducted in English. Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese or other languages are advantageous
- excellent writing skills
- you are a tactical thinker with a hands-on mentality and global mindset
- you have good decision making skills, and you meet targets and deadlines
- experience with strategic communication, PR and media
- proven skills within content production and digital marketing communication
- comprehensive understanding of the industry (architecture and design)
- a multidisciplinary and innovative work environment
- a high-quality project portfolio with projects all over the world
- health insurance
- flexible working hours
- focus on personal competence development
- environment with high employee satisfaction, seniority, and well-being
- social events and activities related to the profession, but also for fun and with a focus on keeping up a healthy lifestyle
- nicely located office space in the Po Hing Fong Area of Hong Kong
Desired start date: as soon as possible.
Please click the ‘apply for job’ button below to go to the application form.
Application deadline: 15 March 2024.
We try to respond to all candidates individually however this is sometimes not possible. We are looking forward to hearing from you!