So Sound is seeking a toy and games product/graphic designer to join its team in London.
About So Sound
So Sound is a design studio and invention house located in South London. We have worked in the toy industry for 20 years, initially serving the industry as audio and technology consultants and more recently across product design and invention.
Why join So Sound?
We have a young versatile design team with a wide range of skills. As a company, we are dedicated to helping you refine your skills so that collectively we can create the best possible products for our partners. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of toy and games, across many licences, including some of the biggest brands in the world. You will also get the opportunity to pitch your ideas and designs to the world’s top toy companies and develop industry-leading play experiences.
- proficient graphic design skills using Adobe CC programmes, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere Pro
- designing licensed product using brand style guides
- product design skills, from sketch through to final presentation
- ability to design for briefs, including working on products based on some of the biggest licences in the world
- ability to utilise current trends, as well as consumer and market-led insight, in the design and invention process
- ability to design toy and game product with blue sky briefs
- ability to conduct market research and develop an understanding of market demands
- create toy and game concepts working with client briefs and internal briefs
- ability to present concepts clearly and succinctly using PowerPoint, Photoshop, or Google Slides