SODA is seeking a creative Part 1 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Applicants of exceptional ability and artistic ambition are sought for projects ranging in size and scale from one-off art installations to complex commercial buildings.
Ideal candidates will have:
- appropriate architectural qualifications
- a strong design portfolio – we are interested to see your student work
- strong design and communication skills
- creative flair and a conceptual approach to design
- the ability to work well in a team
- the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
- strong skills in 2D and 3D software (AutoCAD/Revit/SketchUp/VRay/Adobe Creative Suite)
- experience in the hospitality and/or commercial sector would be an advantage
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
If you’d like to be a part of SODA’s story, send in your CV and covering letter by applying below.