SODA has opportunities for full-time and freelance architects to join its studio in London.
SODA is different from other practices. We are a collaborative team that brings together architecture, interior design and graphics in a truly cross-discipline studio.
It is a busy time for our creative team and we are looking for exceptional and talented individuals to join us. Applicants are sought for London projects involving new-build, complex refurbishment and fit-out projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- five years of post Part 3 experience
- experience in running projects and working with extensive design teams
- strong design and communication skills with confidence in communicating with clients and consultants
- ability to take a project from concept to completion including technical detailed design/tender pack process
- good site experience
- experience of working with existing buildings and new schemes, in addition, fit-out experience is also desirable
- strong skills in 2D and 3D software (AutoCAD/Revit/SketchUp/V-Ray/Adobe Creative Suite)
- experience in the commercial and hospitality sector preferred but not essential
- knowledge in sourcing materials, finishes and furniture, and presenting and scheduling FF&E
All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
If you’d like to be part of SODA’s exciting story, submit your CV including portfolio or examples of work and a cover letter using the apply for job button below.
For more detail, please follow us on our Instagram and website.