SODA Studio is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
SODA is looking for an experienced, confident and enthusiastic Part 2 architectural assistant to join its vibrant London-based practice.
SODA is different from other practices. We are a collaborative team that brings together architecture, branding, interior and furniture design and graphics.
It is a busy time for our creative team and we are looking for an exceptional and talented individual to join us.
Applicants are sought who have strong visualisation skills and extensive experience in tender packs and fit out schemes, for central London projects involving complex refurbishment and new-build commercial projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- Part 2 qualifications with one to two years’ work experience (ideally in a UK studio)
- strong skills in 2D and 3D software (AutoCAD/Revit/SketchUp/ V-Ray/Adobe Creative Suite)
- strong design and communication skills
- an exceptional design portfolio (showing both student and professional work)
- creative flair and a conceptual approach to design
- ideally project experience from concept through to completion
- ability to work well as part of a team
- capability and willingness to collaborate, innovate and learn
- confidence communicating with clients and consultants
- experience in the commercial and/or hospitality sector
This is a permanent full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
If you’d like to be part of SODA’s story, submit your CV, including portfolio or examples of work, and a covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below.