Sola Kitchens is seeking a sales representative to join its team in London.
Are you a dedicated sales professional with the skill and experience to sell bespoke kitchens to discerning customers?
Having recently opened our third London showroom on prestigious Wigmore Street in Central London, we are expanding our team and are looking for experienced kitchen designers with a strong sales background who can sell high-end kitchens to discerning customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and to work with an outstanding product. We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and self motivated person to join our team and work from our showrooms in Central London, Fulham and Hampstead.
The role includes the management of complete kitchen projects: You will form relationships with the customers and manage the whole project from the design and sale through to the planning and execution of the installation and the completion of the finished project.
Skills and experience required:
- several years experience of designing and selling high-end kitchens
- excellent written and spoken communication skills
- well organised and good attention to detail is essential
- you will have an outgoing and positive personality with confidence in your design ability
- we use CAD software to design the kitchens so experience of CAD design would be good
Send full CV to Sofia Bune, Sola Kitchens, 121 Munster Road, London, SW6 6DH, or submit via the apply for job button below.