Solid Floor is looking for a sales accounts manager to join its sales team in London.
Established for 25 years, we are a highly regarded company within the industry. Our focus is the design lead market, working alongside architects, interior designers and prime building contractors. We sell premium quality timber flooring and installation. We have two retail showrooms in east and central London.
We are looking for a bright achiever with a passion for sales who is available to work four or five days per week, including some weekends.
The ideal candidate will have:
- demonstrable sales experience in the luxury/high-end retail market
- excellent customer service and organisational skills
- a keen desire to secure orders and a developed commercial sense
- an eye for good design
- possess strong communication skills; fluent, verbal, and written English is a must, as is a confident telephone manner
- an ability to absorb information quickly; our bespoke product range is vast and complex, and technical aspects are essential to the selling process
- an ability to read and understand architectural floorplans, specifications, and tender documents
Each day is varied and busy, but a typical day may involve:
- dealing with enquiries from clients in the showroom, on the telephone and via email
- drafting sales quotes and following up on sales leads
- identifying potential new clients for business development and managing existing client relationships to ensure sales growth
- liaising with our project implementation team, who take confirmed sales orders through to completion
- a good salary, a success bonus, a flexible holiday scheme and ongoing training in our product range
How to apply:
- please email your CV and cover letter stating your current salary (per annum)
- tell us why you want to work at Solid Floor and what makes you passionate about sales and design
- please confirm your eligibility to live and work in the UK
- please email your application either in Word.doc or PDF format using the ‘apply’ link below