Spaceagency has an opening for an accounts manager to join its team in London.
Spaceagency is an international wayfinding, placemaking and experience design agency based in London and working globally. Our practice connects expertise in urban design and architecture with the human focus of communication design and product design; enhancing how people experience and interact with spaces. Our international client portfolio includes cities, global brands and collaborations with renowned design studios.
We are looking for an experienced accounts manager with the confidence and tenacity to look after this ambitious and growing company. As an accounts manager, you will work closely with senior management to ensure everything is in place to enable our creative design team to deliver their work.
You should be exceptionally well-organised and excellent at multitasking to ensure the effective management of all hands-on aspects of operations.
- a positive, proactive person with a solutions-oriented mindset and excellent problem-solving skills
- a good communicator, fluent in written and spoken English
- highly organised and efficient with strong prioritisation skills, you have an ability to deliver to deadlines
- have commercial awareness and be confident and experienced with SME financial matters
- strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
- experience using Xero accounting software and CMap
- comfortable with submitting documentation through online portals
- confident in Office 365
- someone who has at least four years’ experience in a similar role
- able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, diplomacy and professionalism
You will be responsible for:
- processing and paying any outstanding invoices, through Xero platform
- HMRC payroll reporting
- VAT reporting/paying HMRC
- accounting and paying expenses submitted by team members
- processing invoices through clients’ online portals
- downloading and paying NICS monthly
- processing payroll monthly
- creating expenses claims for management team
- working with accountants to provide information for corporation tax preparation
- keeping company insurances up to date
- processing contracts
- chasing outstanding payments from clients
Please apply via the apply for job button below.