Spaceagency is seeking a full-time designer to join its growing team in central London on exciting, high-profile international projects.
Spaceagency is a design agency based in London and working globally. Our expertise includes wayfinding, city identity, retail and hospitality design. Our international client portfolio includes cities, global brands and collaborations with renowned design studios. Projects will include wayfinding for world sporting events and world expos, city wayfinding schemes and retail and hospitality projects.
Our work integrates the technical rigor of architecture with insight into how people move in and understand buildings and urban spaces; bringing together architecture and user experience design. This requires a strategic thinker who can translate analysis into design concepts, and who can think about the very large and small scale at the same time.
The people we seek
- We expect all candidates to meet the following essential requirements:
- hands-on experience of working in an office environment
- proactive, confident, can-do attitude
- flexibility ─ in a small business staff are involved in all areas of work
- drive, determination and flexibility
- understanding for when hard work is required
- confidence to handle challenging situations
Technical qualifications and role requirements:
- professional degree in architecture or related design discipline
- minimum four years’ professional experience
- 3D software skills required: AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, V-Ray
- 2D software skills: Adobe Creative Suite
- design talent and an outstanding portfolio of professional design experience
- strong analytical skills
- excellent communication skills – professional English, written and verbal
- availability to interview in London, eligibility to begin work immediately in London with a current valid working visa for the UK
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, creative studio. Applicants should send their CV, portfolio (under 5MB) and a cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.
Spaceagency is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union