Spaceagency is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in central London.
You will work on exciting, high-profile international projects. Our integrated design practice connects expertise in urban design and architecture with the human focus of communication design and product design; enhancing how people experience and interact with spaces. We believe in promoting a highly creative working culture by redefining boundaries between design disciplines. Projects will include wayfinding for world sporting events and world expos, placemaking, public realm and city wayfinding schemes.
This full-time, permanent role demands a dedicated self-starter with team spirit who shares our creative ambitions. We are looking for a strategic thinker who can translate analysis into design concepts, and who can think about the very large and small scale at the same time.
- a globally-minded individual with an excellent international academic background
- professional degree in architecture or related design discipline
- design talent and an outstanding portfolio of at least 3 years professional design experience
- proactive, flexible, can-do attitude – in a small business staff are involved in all areas of work
- strong aesthetic design sensitivity combined with sound, practical judgment
- clear and precise communication and a collaborative team spirit
- a professional with design ambitions who understands when hard work is required to achieve these
- 3D software skills required: AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, V-Ray
- 2D software skills: Adobe Creative Suite
- professional written and verbal business English
- availability to interview in London, eligibility to begin work immediately in London with a current valid working visa for the UK
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, creative studio. Applicants should submit their CV, portfolio (under 5MB) and a cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.
Spaceagency is an equal opportunities employer.