Spinocchia Freund is seeking a social media and marketing intern to join its team in London.
Spinocchia Freund is a leading Interior Designer working on exceptional residential projects and five star hospitality resorts.
Based in Paddington we are looking for a social media and marketing intern for a nine to 12 month fixed-term paid internship.
- Adobe Creative Suite – Indesign, Photoshop high level
- organisation – good with lists, updating and finishing tasks
- problem solving and solution oriented
- creativity – studied a communications, design or similar degree
- interior design – genuine interest in understanding the global landscape
- social media – good understanding of all platforms especially Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Linkedin
- open to learning – able to find ways of assisting the brand and marketing team
- flexible and a true team member
Based in the Central Paddington office the successful candidate will be exposed to a very high level of design, fast-paced working environment that is creative and collaborative with lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
Please submit a CV and portfolio (attachment only, no wetransfers, not larger than 17MB) and a paragraph about why you’d be a good fit with Spinocchia Freund.
Only applications with CV, paragraph and portfolio adhering to the above criteria will be considered.
Due to the high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please state your availability to start this role.
Interviews w/c 16 August 2022.
Role starts asap.